- Jesus provided bread for the hungry (John 6:1-15).
- Jesus provided a sign for the disciples (John 6:16-21).
- Jesus provided the bread of life for the world (John 6:22-71).
- God does not just give bread; He gives the bread of life (John 6:22-34).
- Jesus is the bread of life (John 6:35-40).
- The Bread of Life gives eternal life (John 6:41-51).
- We must appropriate Jesus’ provision to receive eternal life (John 6:52-59).
Jesus came to give life to the world.
- Everyone responds to Jesus in some way (John 6:60-71):
- Complaining (John 6:61)
- Unbelief (John 6:64)
- Departure (John 6:66)
- Belief (John 6:68-69)