The virgin conception is historically reliable
- The Genesis 3:15 prophecy gave a Messianic expectation from ancient history.
- Isaiah prophesied the greatest physical expression of God’s presence would be virgin born (Isaiah 7:14).
- The gospel writers authored independent claims.
- The locals knew Mary had an unplanned pregnancy (John 8:41).
- There is convincing historical evidence Jesus rose from the dead.
- Paul, a convert of the resurrected Christ, believed Jesus was the fulfillment of Genesis 3:15 (Galatians 4:4).