2 Corinthians 4:13-5:4
Because we live in a sin cursed world and because of the fall, our physical minds, bodies, and emotions are tainted and corrupted by sin.
However as believers in Christ we have a dual message of hope both for now and for the future and we can pass that along. We don’t have to despair or to decide like the rest of the world often does that because someone suffers tremendously there’s no hope for them. There’s great hope for them.
There is hope for mental illness:
- Christians suffer.
- Christians suffer with chronic problems.
- Obedient Christians suffer with chronic problems.
- Mental illness is a temporary problem for believers.
- Our frailty calls attention to God’s power.
- Believers will be given new bodies.
- You don’t have to feel shame.
- You are not alone.
Today’s worship music: