Vision: To reach our valley with the hope that is only found in Jesus.
Mission: To see every person changed by the gospel, trained in the gospel, and sent out with the gospel.
The local church is a group of Jesus followers who gather together, commit to one another, and partner for the mission of God.
1. What is Partnership?
Covenant Membership Provides:
1. Commitment – Linking arms together. “We’re in this mission together, I’m not going anywhere.”
2. Community – You can’t be all God designed for you to be by yourself. God designed us to live, grow and serve in community.
3. Care – Caring for others and being cared for.
4. Accountability – It’s knowing that there are others that care about my soul enough to encourage me when struggle, correct me when I’m wrong, notice if I disappear and to pursue after me.
2. What are we partnering for?
The mission of God – Philippians 1:1-11