- A miraculous encounter with the Light.
- An opportunity to respond to the Light.
“We draw people to Christ, not by loudly discrediting what they believe, or by telling them how wrong they are and how right we are, but by showing them a light so lovely, that they want with all their hearts to know the source of it.”Madeleine L’Engle
- We all tend to minimize our sin.
- We all tend to doubt the wisdom of God’s law.
- We all tend to be more concerned about the wrongs of others than our own sins.
- We all tend to deny what’s in our hearts.