1 John 5:13-21
1. Believers can have Assurance of Salvation
- Who is assurance for?
Assurance of salvation is for those have been truly saved.
- What does assurance mean?
Your salvation is held eternally secure by God in Jesus Christ.
- What is the basis for assurance?
Assurance is based on what Christ has done for you and in you.
2. Believers can have Confidence in prayer.
What is the sin that leads to death?
1. A specific sin in a believer.
2. Total (and final) rejection of the gospel in an unbeliever.